mf 7200 combines

Tractorman810

yeah grey inside of the header with a grey auger,and the end pannel away from the drive side is grey to,well thats wht i have painted mine as now,can i ask,does yours have a grey feeder ,(where the header joins onto the combine)like the brouchure pics? as i painted that the same light grey as the book,also does the drive shaft for the header join another on that  or is it chain fed to a transfere box

Last one of civilpek's Cerea pictures, look on TRACTORS for MF pictures. Thanks Civilpek, some nice pictures for the forum there ?:)

hey i did see you called him 'cicilpek' when you first posted! :D :D :D :D, but as you were having a bad day i left you alone!

i cant say how tall she was exactly, but i can tell you she was taller then me  :-\ as for going on the road she used go just as she is there, in fact the picture with the two lads in it was taken just before we started the barley, we moved out of the yard about 10 mins after to the first field