Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had an epic morning! Dropped into pick up Tris' KV wrapper from a local toyshop who I'd spotted had one, and he said he'd had some more old stuff in if I was interested.... er, was I ever... these sort of things don't happen to me! :D

So.... Powerfarm Maschio & Accord DL

what a bargain,you lucky so and so ;)

I did buy him out.... all he's got left is a Siku Wulmhaus spud lifter and a US spec 8430 Precision... he did say he's expecting some more in so I'll head back to see in the near future.... It won't go straight on ebay, couple of things might find their way on there eventually but as most know, I only really buy stuff I want.... If anyone wants the spud lifter incidentally I don't mind picking it up and posting it out?

Sort of a bit miffed I've got to send the wrapper to Tris, would have like it for myself... I knew I'd cocked up the second I posted the message that I knew where there was one!! :-[:-[ ::):D :D

Thanks everyone for the nice comments on the shed! much appreciated, was built by a good friend of mine, Paul Savage.

He makes them to order but unfortunately has not found a secure and inexpensive way of posting them across to the mainland, but if anyone is in Ireland and would like a shed, pm me and i can give you Pauls details  ;)