Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

Got these in yesterday

Ford 5640 SLE from Imber

Massey Harris 555 from ERTL scale 1:16

Some tyro toys Schlüter wheels for a scratchbuild project i have in mint (for almost a year or 3!)

And some Ferguson Heritage magazine´s (i know not te right section here but what the heck)

nieuweaanwinsten2009003.jpg

nieuweaanwinsten2009002.jpg

nieuweaanwinsten2009001.jpg

:D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is they were hanging down on the one they measured up so UH didn't realise that they actually attach to pins and tabs on the linkage, about my only criticism of the model :-\

It does look a nice model Gavin but sadly I won't be buying one since the rear wheels are different from my DM4. I would certainly have bought one had they done the one with the sliding rear hubs. My DM 4 has two red reflectors on the rear wings but I'm not sure if these were dropped from later Nuffields or purely missed from the model. Apart from that still looks a good model.

No i am not sick :-[

It is a loaderbrochure MF735 copy that the good lad extra added to the package! :D

Also from a soil scoop and MF tiller! :D

Well of to the Massey then no blue for me any more :P:-X:police: :police:

that is what they all say.. but now the blue virus has entered your veins and there is no stopping  :P

some point from now a Ford 9N will enter your collection saying it had the Ferguson system on it.. and pretty soon there is no stopping anymore  ;D:laugh: 

that is what they all say.. but now the blue virus has entered your veins and there is no stopping  :P

some point from now a Ford 9N will enter your collection saying it had the Ferguson system on it.. and pretty soon there is no stopping anymore  ;D:laugh:

No worry´s Mark the reds are going to win mate ;)

There´s a guy here that owns the real Ford like the imber one that´s the reason i bought it! :police: