Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noticed them last week al, was tempted, on the gregors but want to see them in the flesh first to be honest, bit new kit wise for me

the front one is pretty smart, already have plans to butcher one for a project ;)

tried it on the arion, it fits only snag is the top link on the arion just pulls out. will try the others shortly and let you know ;)

fits weise fendt 824, wiking axion and the massey 8690 only thing is the massey has the same fault as the arion ;)

A UH Deutz Agrotron TTV (1:32) and a Joal Thwaites five ton dumper (1:35)!! Dumper needs some details added to it! ;)

i keep meaning to get another few of thoses!, not bad with the 3CX from RC2

Yeah, well I will probably get another couple of them dumpers myself to add to my future model plant hire business!! I think Joal also have a new smaller dumper out now, possibly a 2 or a 3 ton Bergmann site dumper so i will have to get a couple of those as well!! :)

Yeah, well I will probably get another couple of them dumpers myself to add to my future model plant hire business!! I think Joal also have a new smaller dumper out now, possibly a 2 or a 3 ton Bergmann site dumper so i will have to get a couple of those as well!! :)

heard about it, is it also 1:35?, i'll have a check on the web