Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will take some pictures when it arrives! Yes it is 1/32nd scale! Have been looking for something like this for ages for a reasonable price! It also includes a header and a headertrailer! ;D

hehe i was thinking that someone from FTF might be bidding on them and thought no one is going to get them to destroy them so they are going into my collection as they are  ;D he is also going to throw in a Britains 2000 catalogue for me.

I was  :D  :D

not the first one and will not be the last either  ;D

You know how to cheer a bloke up Ziko  :D :D :D

never mind simon, i have palns drawn for a 1075,

ziko, i would leave it as a 1085 hydro 4 mate when you get it, save pulling the tank top off ,only mod needed would be the front of the cab platform then

ziko, i would leave it as a 1085 hydro 4 mate when you get it, save pulling the tank top off ,only mod needed would be the front of the cab platform then

Grain tank extension can stay on Ziko, but the cab roof needs to be yellow on a 1075 :)

Oh ah, and where is this 1085 hydro 4 Sean ?? looks like a 1177 to me ;):D

You know how to cheer a bloke up Ziko  :D :D :D

Hahaha :-[

Well we have 2 1075's at work so it will become a 1075. A little bit more work involved but well worth it I guess!

Grain tank extension can stay on Ziko, but the cab roof needs to be yellow on a 1075 :)

Oh ah, and where is this 1085 hydro 4 Sean ?? looks like a 1177 to me ;):D

I know that whilst we ran 3 three at work  :D Only 2 left now...

Wowsers, Ziko! What a catch that is. Your going to have a hell of a harvest scene with the 3050 on trailering duties (and 49 on the baler :D )

I was thinking that myself, 3050 with the Cavero tipper! I will hook the 49er up to the baler especially for you! :o:-*

@Texas, that's one hell of a trailer! Who built it for you?

Wow Ziko, that's a hell of a combine you've got over there, you lucky one!

Do you have any more info of the seller of this?

I have read that this is the last thing he was selling, any link or pictures from what he already sold?

@Texas:

I didn't know he's still in bussines, because his site isn't up to date anymore.

Does he build whatever you'd like to or...?

Thanks,

Thibaut

Well it looks like Bas aswell as Ziko have sealed up the best purchases for July. Lovely trailer, you have wanted one of these for a long time! 8)

You are right Tris, i wait about 19 months. Till now it is my purchas off the year :)

Texas

Wow Ziko, that's a hell of a combine you've got over there, you lucky one!

Do you have any more info of the seller of this?

I have read that this is the last thing he was selling, any link or pictures from what he already sold?

@Texas:

I didn't know he's still in bussines, because his site isn't up to date anymore.

Does he build whatever you'd like to or...?

Thanks,

Thibaut

This is last item he has build for someone else.

Texas