Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

Spalding tractor show

Sunday April 5th

http://www.spaldingmodeltractor.com/index.html

How to get there

Springfields Event Centre

is located just off the A16 in Spalding.

The address is:

Springfields Event Centre

Camelgate

Spalding

Lincolnshire

PE12 6ET

http://www.springfields.mistral.co.uk/page5.htm

map

*at time of posting, website was not upto date

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FTF will be going and I will putting up the display again. Watch out for a more interactive display this time too  :)

Dont forget the travel lodge at Springfields. Only 40 rooms available and only 400 yards from the exhibition halls.

not bad, only approx 20mins away? :-\....nice drive as well, wide single carriage way in places, not been that way for a while....not for Marcus as its to flat :D :D :D::)

could you have not just stayed down here with me and Marky, only 50 - 60 mins away :-\ :-\

not bad, only approx 20mins away? :-\....nice drive as well, wide single carriage way in places, not been that way for a while....not for Marcus as its to flat :D :D :D::)

could you have not just stayed down here with me and Marky, only 50 - 60 mins away :-\ :-\

Which equates to more time in bed  :D

SATNAV and I will be staying at Spalding travellodge...much easier for us to stay on the Ind Estate..saves us about an hour in total travelling both ways...gives me more nattering time while Steve does the work  ;)

The pub is a good one too as we found out again Ooopps...tasty grub too.

We will be at Spalding with the usual new and convos etc etc and should be our first show selling all Agriums (now modelfarmers) Old kits built up into various forms of models.

Roll on 3 months  ;)

SATNAV and I will be staying at Spalding travellodge...much easier for us to stay on the Ind Estate..saves us about an hour in total travelling both ways...gives me more nattering time while Steve does the work  ;)

The pub is a good one too as we found out again Ooopps...tasty grub too.

We will be at Spalding with the usual new and convos etc etc and should be our first show selling all Agriums (now modelfarmers) Old kits built up into various forms of models.

Roll on 3 months  ;)

great the beers are on you then bazz :D

Me and wifey to be a all booked for spalding, even staying at the travel lodge.... Sounds like some one needs to book a Huge table for the dinner on sat nite ;)

If Any one wants a hand setting up there displays or any thing im more than happy to help out

Any one going from Oxford area? id realy like some one to follow on the sat, might even have space for one or 2 people on the way