Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so let me get this straight

its all round to markys works for all the tea/coffee you can drink and jaffas cakes you can eat curticy of Ben and marky then

its a competition to see how can get Mavis in the crusher on the back of Frankie and and bonus point if you can get fanny in there too ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

or is a quiet get to gether of freinds for tea and bickies :P

and a race(crawl) round the yard in a red tractor :-*:-* :-*

so let me get this straight

its all round to markys works for all the tea/coffee you can drink and jaffas cakes you can eat curticy of Ben and marky then

its a competition to see how can get Mavis in the crusher on the back of Frankie and and bonus point if you can get fanny in there too ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

or is a quiet get to gether of freinds for tea and bickies :P

and a race(crawl) round the yard in a red tractor :-*:-* :-*

it's the latter of the two Stevie  :-*

I'm looking forward to boring you all with an MF powerpoint presentation in my office too  ;D:-*:-* - It's only about 3.5 hours long at the minute  ;D

I'm looking forward to boring you all with an MF powerpoint presentation in my office too  ;D:-*:-* - It's only about 3.5 hours long at the minute  ;D

You don't need Powerpoint to do that.  ;D ;D

yeeeehaaaaaaaaawwwwwww.. ;D convinced mylady to go on a weekend out on April the 5th..and guess to where ;) she won't know what hit her  when i suggest going shopping on the 5th in Spalding  ;)

anyways.. better start with booking flight, car rental and a place to spend a night or two..  ???

any suggestions where i can stay close by..?

and airport is eh.. what was that place called again..grr.. (loss of memory already and i'm only...........ehh..)

most of the info is on the first page

there are travel lodges near by, Kings Lynn, Spalding, Peterboro'

as for flights, Stansted i think is the easiest but i'm not sure, The Irish guys will know the better ones ;) ;)

I wouldnt Stand bettween Barry and Marky though Peter, Barry uses Marky as a punch bag, bless him. Although from what i here you could Sort Barry out  :D :D

He loves it Ad..its part of his kinky nature  ;)

Stops him talking for a while which as everyone knows is a bonus to us all  ;):D