Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I thought we had an FTF Secret handshake to identify  ;)

Wink, twirl, wink, shake, jump, bark, wink, shake, clap, whistle, whink, shake...

on the other hand...labels are fine !

Oi... who added the 4th Wink... that was never it in before.. no wonder people looked at me strangly... blokes wanted to punch me and ladies slapped my face  :-[

Yes we stayed in the Spalding Travellodge for October's show and it was very nice clean new & tidy ..not that we saw much of it  ;)

Stevey decided to drag me to the pub next door until the wee hours and that was that  :-[:D :D

drag who  i though we were entered in the olympics for the 100 m race the speed you got there  :-*:P :P :P :P

good though ;D ;D ;D hic

i will be going, but have to milk first ,about 2 1/2 hours away ...be about 145 in milk by then so up at 4.00 away for 6.30  stop for bacon butty ..spalding by  9.15  then back to milk by 3.30....been to the last 12 spaldings ,its  mine and sons mecca

thats goner be a busy day bob  ive been to the last three  but this time im staying the night before thank god 3 hours for me to get there

RE the name badge, d idea simon, that deserives a gold star....   I shall be there with a JD cap, and Jd shirt with my name on the front and a deere printed on teh back, mrs will be the same

at least we know who to steer clear of then :D :D :D :D ::):P :P :P

i will be going, but have to milk first ,about 2 1/2 hours away ...be about 145 in milk by then so up at 4.00 away for 6.30  stop for bacon butty ..spalding by  9.15  then back to milk by 3.30....been to the last 12 spaldings ,its  mine and sons mecca

no bmw  :D full chatt average 85 mph all the way  :o

i went last april got almost there a half hour away from it and the main road was blocked off it took me another hour to find my way through back  flooded lanes

no bmw  :D full chatt average 85 mph all the way  :o

i went last april got almost there a half hour away from it and the main road was blocked off it took me another hour to find my way through back  flooded lanes

Was that at Stamford or something....  ??? Got me, and Smurf I think, as well....  ::)

How long did it take you to find your way round the diversion Mark..? It didn't seem that well signed to me.... well, signed at all really! Think I had Andy on the phone giving me directions... poor sod  :D :D

I seem to remember the diversion at Stamford last April too ::)

yeah there was mate, got us 3 well and truley lost ,ended back up at the eye green hotle despite not taking that road,

going via birmingham this time, down a14 then across on the a43/a16, if the trips anything like novs via that route ,then its a hell of a lot easier/less hassle ,you miss the m25 and it seems a lot quieter

And there are some more dutch people coming....

I am coming with my girlfriend together with Rinze Bos and Klaas Nijenhuis (Britains.nl).

Staying at the Travellodge in Spalding.

If somebody is going to book a table just put 4 people extra on it.

I think I'm going to skip the night in the lodge and head up early on Sunday.... the way it's looking Saturday will be a massive session which will seriously impair both my spending capacity and my ability to handle being in the halls all day!!  :D :D

The more people the better normaly....

I don't think I will be drink too much, because else I am going to sell my white MF 50th anniversary's for 50 pounds or so the next day...

Maybe we can make a list of people who are coming to eat ?

And somebody can make a reservation.