Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

Sorry guys i will be late for the beers, i booked the flight on sunday   >:( >:( :'( :'( :-\ insted of Saturday so i was lucky to get a flight on Saturday night.I am in Stansted at 21.55 pm and will get a rent car with GPS so i can catch you guys up faster.

Anybody who knows how long time it takes to get from Stansted to Spalding ....2 hours or  ??? ???

Hey Ben.....

You want to do the honurs?, close enough to the toytrac day earily some one did last year....

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sod the coat, that will fit in me!!.....not sure you guys are going to that place anyway??

Hey Ben.....

You want to do the honurs?, close enough to the toytrac day earily some one did last year....

about 2 hours maybe 2-15 ???......and yeah he can have a certificate for that! :D :D :D

Well I am not sure I am going to make it guys and gals  :-\ :-\ :-\

Few things have come up that will have to unfortunately take priority.

Hope to see you there....

:( :( :(:-\

OI!!! Gyllenhaal.... >:( What about our breakfast... ???>:(::)

Don't let me down now!! I was going to spend all morning telling you how I'm finally going to do my bike test this summer now that the boss and Mrs are going halves each on the week longer!!! ::):D :D

OI!!! Gyllenhaal.... >:( What about our breakfast... ???>:(::)

Don't let me down now!! I was going to spend all morning telling you how I'm finally going to do my bike test this summer now that the boss and Mrs are going halves each on the week longer!!! ::):D :D

Well mate the new nick name made me smile. Will be in touch buddy.

I will call you thursdaz if you are free....

About time on the bike course too!!!

Well mate the new nick name made me smile. Will be in touch buddy.

I will call you thursdaz if you are free....

About time on the bike course too!!!

Word, bell me on my cell ;)

I'm in the office all day on Thursday, 'Manning The Fort' so will be available for leisurely catching up.... ;);D

Best get the liver and kidneys primed up for the weekend i guess  ;D ;D ;D

What can i say Peter you've let me down who's gonna be my wing man now  :'( :'( :o :o

What can i say Simon i am very disipointed at myself to mate..of my stupid little sh!t for brain.

But i will make it up for you, because of this I will be going next time as well and i will be there on tusday and will not be sobber until monday  :D :D :D  How about that  :o :o

Your right wing mate  ;)

Oh no Pete! That's too bad about your flight timing. I was looking forward to a few beers with you mate. I will be on my way back to the hotel by then with Traci carrying me under her arm! :D

Jez, always another time mate. Unless a newly painted Topline Bullnose can tempt you . . . ;)

Oh no Pete! That's too bad about your flight timing. I was looking forward to a few beers with you mate. I will be on my way back to the hotel by then with Traci carrying me under her arm! :D

Jez, always another time mate. Unless a newly painted Topline Bullnose can tempt you . . . ;)

No problem Tris

I can carry you out of the hotel room  so we can have a few beers mate  :D :D :D :D

thought she put you in the zip pocket of her handbag when you wne tout mate, only was shes sure you wont get lost

That's OK Peter but you let me down again and where finished  :D :D :D

Who's gonna prop the bar up with me now then any takers (marky need not apply )  ;D ;D ;D

i couldn't keep up with you, so i guess its down to old massey mark like last time now simon  :D :D :D :D :D

That's OK Peter but you let me down again and where finished  :D :D :D

Who's gonna prop the bar up with me now then any takers (marky need not apply )  ;D ;D ;D

Not twice mate  :D :D I told Sean and Ben to bring me some food and beers under there jacket so maby you could take the whole fooking  bar with you simon :D :D :D :D

He done well to be fair to him Sean unlike you drinking watered down cider  :D :D :D

Umm what happen if i say yes ???

I'd have to say you were not old enough for a alcoholic beverage while me and Mark are in charge of you  ;) ;) ;)

I sure i can sort something out Peter how about locking the barman in the celler and staying poen till you get there  ;D ;D :D :D

He done well to be fair to him Sean unlike you drinking watered down cider  :D :D :D

I'd have to say you were not old enough for a alcoholic beverage while me and Mark are in charge of you  ;) ;) ;)

I sure i can sort something out Peter how about locking the barman in the celler and staying poen till you get there  ;D ;D :D :D

If i have food its legal :P :P