sparrow legs workshop

sparrow legs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice shed, looks like a Graham build if I'm not mistaken  :)

im afraid you are mistaken :o  it came from much closer to home :-X no comments 4c??

cant wait for tools tris :D

well jez, would love it to be a jd dealership but dont want colour wars, just a general small repair shop im thinking

may clad the outside, benches to fit and stairs to make on the parts dept

just trying to think of a name for it and to put on the vans etc, want a realistic one, not "sparrow legs repairs" etc

What's wrong with a JD workshop Mike... go for it mate... if it feels good do it... we all know that's your 'brand' - I'd like to see a JD branded shop in all honesty.. I reckon the 'dealer feel' would be good - I'd like to make a Massey one some day... alas.. I have two right hands... and I'm left handed  :-[

Why not, for something totally different Mike.. . make it into a classic tractor repairs/refurb and sales place...  Adorn it with 40 and 50 series Deere's, 00 and 10 series Fords, 2000 and 5/600 series MF's, Case IH. .. ..  oooooh come on, tell me you ain't tempted. . . :o

Why not, for something totally different Mike.. . make it into a classic tractor repairs/refurb and sales place...  Adorn it with 40 and 50 series Deere's, 00 and 10 series Fords, 2000 and 5/600 series MF's, Case IH. .. ..  oooooh come on, tell me you ain't tempted. . . :o

could be a plan in that tris, a modern workshop for restoring classics, i like it :)

markey, im branded as the jd gang am i :-[  i did use to drive a mf for a living and have priced up a deutz :D

could be a plan in that tris, a modern workshop for restoring classics, i like it :)

markey, im branded as the jd gang am i :-[  i did use to drive a mf for a living and have priced up a deutz :D

We don't have gangs on here Mike.. heaven forbid  :o:D :D

A deutz hey.... umm.... what's wrong with the georgeous tractor of yours then ??? ... just fancy a change ???

I do like Tris's idea of a classic tractor repair shop.... the odd skid unit in for a total re-build... a few old cabs and things kicking around... sweeeeet  :-*

PS... was that MF the 2720 or did you say Dad drove that one ??? - MORE DETAILS PLEASE MIKE  :P :P