New Fendt 818

Guest Fendt pwr

I like it with the dauls on the front & back.

Anyone taken the front hitch off there 818? is it/was it a big job I'd kind of like one with just a plate over the front like the US fendts.

To take the linkage off:

The lower arms come off easily with two small screws, (front wheels have to come off for easier access)

To take off the top link the whole tractor has to be split down the middle as for the rams.

20 mins and you should have it off!!  8)

I'm at the min putting row crops on another fendt note where i got the duals from, I'll post pic when its done won't be long, Both will be for sale, should i take weight off the front of the tractor with row crops?? I might sell it with the trailed hardi sprayer.  ???

looks better with front duals on too. i think the one you are doing with rowcrops would look much better and more believable without the front weight on, would be unusual to have that much front weight on with row crops on the tractor. ;):)

Guest Fendt pwr

yea a fendt would need more grip? :D

Never seen a deere needin that? :D

Sometimes people put one dual on for large hedgecutters for balence and risk of punctures is high

I've only seen it done on fords and the odd MF smarty pants.

Guest Fendt pwr

Just last night I was looking through a mag and sorry ricky but in there was an 8520 JD with one daul wheel on the back,he was pulling a 7 furrow kverneland one way plough and press.........looked like sandy soil too :P

Just last night I was looking through a mag and sorry ricky but in there was an 8520 JD with one daul wheel on the back,he was pulling a 7 furrow kverneland one way plough and press.........looked like sandy soil too :P

Sure it wasn't a 3 furrow plough fp, seems like a very big plough for a Deere that does.......  ::) ::)::)

Hmmm all large tractors will use diesel like they don't run on air, take this for an example of A john Deere, my 6620, standard 125hp, now chipped to 175hp, on a full days work on the combination drill (amazone 3m) it only use's 5 pound more than when it was standard, for 50hp gain that's pretty damn good.

the effort and technology john Deere plough into their engines is unrivaled!!!  ;D

Guest Fendt pwr

Quote from profi mag 95

"With the vario,Fendt have succeeded in convincing even profi editors that it does'nt necessarily take an engine with 40% consent power out put and 50% torque increase to produce a frist rate tractor.....as long as you have the right tranmission."

How long have JD been making there IVT tranmission??????wonder were they got the idea from  ::)