Muir Hill 121

Going even further back , I seem to recall Harold Powlton doing them  , probably  a very limited run

And very nice they were too, I remember making frantic phone calls and texts from abroad trying to get somebody to bid on one for me a couple of years ago!

hi, starbrush is planning on making them, he has got the design rights from lloyds loaders and is getting the prototype made at the moment for casting (sales subject to lloyds passing the design rights re copy right)

i will post pics when availible as starbrush has internet at the moment but any questions pm me ;)

hi, starbrush is planning on making them, he has got the design rights from lloyds loaders and is getting the prototype made at the moment for casting (sales subject to lloyds passing the design rights re copy right)

i will post pics when availible as starbrush has internet at the moment but any questions pm me ;)

That's interesting Mike. When Mike [Rigden] did a write up on his Dave Towse MH last year in MF mag, we got a slightly icy email from Lloyd Loaders saying that DT was not allowed to build them and that they had already licensed someone to build models. I think we pressed for more info but got nothing back.

When is Phil going to have them available? Look forward to seeing this develop!

That's interesting Mike. When Mike [Rigden] did a write up on his Dave Towse MH last year in MF mag, we got a slightly icy email from Lloyd Loaders saying that DT was not allowed to build them and that they had already licensed someone to build models. I think we pressed for more info but got nothing back.

When is Phil going to have them available? Look forward to seeing this develop!

dont quote me but i belive lloyds did have someone at the time of the DT selling them but they wernt as detailed as they hoped, hence phill has spoke to them and thes on with making one for approval, and it does look good so far ;)  121 only for now i belive (same as his brothers real one)