2009 price JUMP for uh

nathan

yesterday i had a delivery for a show i'm doing at westpoint on sunday and when i opened the invoice i was shocked at some of the price jump. for instance

a deutz k100 was £17.99 RRP its now £28.99  :o :o :o :o :o

the claas tucano combine you need a morgage for !!!!  :o :o :o :o

every thing else is mostly a pound different

well i think this is mad , and with money the way it is at the moment.

Its stupid in my opinion! If they raise prises people are going to be put off buying, in th end UH will be worse off!

My thoughts for what they are worth!

indeed, same with most things!! >:( >:(

lets just hope others dont follow such a hike?, i dont want to start buying RC2 for the sake of new models! :D :D :D

Strange thing is with UH at the minute the cheapest dealers seem either not to have noticed or have just made a decision to cut the profit magin (which is never much by the way)  ;) violin please  :D :D

So I don't think it has hit the collector yet  ;)

thats one hell of a jump for the deutz you sure its not just a print error?? if all the others seem to be the odd pound same with the class, seems way over the top if not,certainly wont be buying so much uh if they go up like that

My AD (UK importer ) RRP says £19.99 but I have issues with them...so I get hit with the weak pound against the euro these days which pushes the prices up but hey you all crying for me yet  :D :D

My AD (UK importer ) RRP says £19.99 but I have issues with them...so I get hit with the weak pound against the euro these days which pushes the prices up but hey you all crying for me yet  :D :D

know what your saying barry, but a 9 quid hike on the deutz seems a little over the top ,specially if the rest seam to be the odd quid or two, nath how much more is the tucano now then??

Well to be fair when I started buying in bulk from Europe (no not between ww's  :-[) you got nearly two euros to the pound now its one...  :-\

Sounds like some one is making a killing there exchange rate has "only" gone from €1 = 0.68p to 98p ;)

thats one hell of a jump for the deutz you sure its not just a print error?? if all the others seem to be the odd pound same with the class, seems way over the top if not,certainly wont be buying so much uh if they go up like that

nope i rang them up and made them check it twice sean. same with the tucano which is a shame as its a great model. i'm waiting for the whole price list before i pull my hair out  :D :D

as it was my birthday yesterday i think i will treat myself to the tucano if it doesn't sell on sunday  ::)

know what your saying barry, but a 9 quid hike on the deutz seems a little over the top ,specially if the rest seam to be the odd quid or two, nath how much more is the tucano now then??

got the new price list today, cor hell . the tucano RRP price is now £79.99, mf 135 is £21.99,

claas cougar £74.99 , well all i can say is poor collectors

UH can stick it then!!!  >:(:D :D

To be honest, I can't say I'm surprised though.... I always thought it was a touch cheap for the level of detailing, but I for one will certainly be putting buying on an even firmer hold than it is already....

UH can stick it then!!!  >:(:D :D

To be honest, I can't say I'm surprised though.... I always thought it was a touch cheap for the level of detailing, but I for one will certainly be putting buying on an even firmer hold than it is already....

trouble is its not only UH, siku going up 30% i was told on tuesday by the rep.

It won't stop me buying a UH model  I just won't buy as many

The Price hike is just a rip off as the chinese make the models and they have been paying high raw material prices for some time up untill recently (Alluminium 6 months ago was £700.00 + now it is half that) and they could produce models very cheeply but because the exchange rate is at low point they think they can justify the extreme price hikes blaming it on the global credit crisis, Strange thing is china's economy is still growing but because most of the companies that produce the models are western owned they think they can justify it.

Best thing would be is to not buy any models for a while and see what happens I bet the prices would drop or else the companies would go out of buisiness :-\

Simple mathmatics No sales No company ???