The Best Looking Tractor Ever

JK

Guest stefanb

Newholland tm ( case mxm) series and Case Ih cvx, Steyr cvt, and Nh tvt.  Deere 6/7/8*00/10 series, MB Trac, Claas Xerion 1 and 2, Massey Ferguson 4000 series and 8000 series, Fendt 8/9** seriers Gen 1,  Schluter,s , Fiatagri 90 series, Deutz agrotron series, and so go on.....

I like a lot of tractors, but I can,t choose one  who is the best looking ever. ;)

Ford 8210 and 9700 2wd in my opinion. ;):) The 9700 was a real beast for its time, and the 8210....theres nothing to say, the best looking tractor in all times.

I've been pondering this for a while and i'm going have to agree with Mattias on this one. The big "700" line Fords of the late 70's, TW's and latterly the 30 series look the best with the black wheel centred Case IH 956/1056XL and 1255XL/1455XL not far behind.