• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I finished in the cab, done a little more today, put a spade and a few other bits in, bit more tonight I hope. Not sure if it's still going to be the 718 now or the 820 as the bonnet is a much better fit,

Any way few pics, put a flask in as the diorama is going to be  "stopped for tea break" ;D

post-1877-132639022665_thumb.jpg

post-1877-132639022671_thumb.jpg

looks really good Dave, we jam the spade in the steps sits there fine lad  ;)

NoNo :D. I made up a spade holder for my JD6810 just behind the front weight,

But for the model, well something had to be in there, ........hold on 1/35 cool box, hmmm got me thinking now ::)

I was going to guess that spreader and suggest a coolbox :(

Got to pm you something ;)

Are you going to pm him a tris sized faremrs weekly?

Hmmmm that would to good Dave, a couple of Profi magazines on the side?

Which moderator is in charge of this topic, this is a real tractor photoshoped to have a workbench behind it!!!

Love the detail, control monitor, spade, flask.....what else can be added?  lunch box and bottle of cola!?!  ;D  

Good work fella!

Easy Jez :D , you boys will want 1/35 *** buts on the floor next!!.the manual for the control box is in there, stuffed down by a window, but I am going to make use of some of your offerings ;D.

Been in the shed...one phone and one *** cool box, must have been an Xmas gift from the wife ;D

Got the bonnet on to, bit of a fiddle as there were gaps everywere, made worse as the siku bonnet is not as tall as the UH one by about 3mm and I have also jacked the cab up 2mm,thus a few gaps to fill,It's not perfect but it will do ::)

post-1877-13263902344_thumb.jpg

post-1877-132639023447_thumb.jpg