MB-Trac 1500

I just couldn't resist converting a Weise MB-Trac, I put on a Britains hood and made it into a 1300. Still have to put on the stickers, exhaust and the air-cleaner but it's getting there. It looks like the lightgreen colour of the hood is a different colour than the rest, but you can't notice this in real life. Hope you like it!

1300tp4.jpg

bild32096713764il7.jpg

Nice idea  :) :) just one small point though ::) on MB Trac models that are green and dark green they would have that grill but the air intake would be a high glass bowel type not a scoop on the bonnet like the early green and black MB Trac1500 ;) ;)

Thanks for the comments guys!

Cracking mate... I'm no expert on these, does this make it newer / older / bigger / smaller than the Weise original... ???

It's now smaller and older.

Nice idea  :) :) just one small point though ::) on MB Trac models that are green and dark green they would have that grill but the air intake would be a high glass bowel type not a scoop on the bonnet like the early green and black MB Trac1500 ;) ;)

Details details ;D

• 2 weeks later...