JCB 416

Andy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember that from that camera angle, perspective will make it look a little bigger than it is.  I would say that it is about the right size for the machine for use as a corn bucket.  

There isn't really much to see from the rest of the catalogue - the new MF 7465, JCB 7230, CaseIH Maxxum 125,  and Ford FW 60 are only shown as pics of the real thing.  

The rest of the 'new' items we have already seen better pics of on here (JD8440, JD5430i Sprayer) or we have probably already seen them 'in the flesh' - NH T6070 (which is only a redecal on the TS135), JD 7930 Radio Control and Combine Header Trailer.  

Bit off topic but the only other pages with new on them are in the 'Big Farm' two new trailer disc/cultivators, a Hitachi excavator, Bobcat (like the 32nd one below the JCB 416), a Chevy pick up and these:

post-43-132639018406_thumb.jpg

Remember that from that camera angle, perspective will make it look a little bigger than it is.  I would say that it is about the right size for the machine for use as a corn bucket.  

There isn't really much to see from the rest of the catalogue - the new MF 7465, JCB 7230, CaseIH Maxxum 125,  and Ford FW 60 are only shown as pics of the real thing.  

The rest of the 'new' items we have already seen better pics of on here (JD8440, JD5430i Sprayer) or we have probably already seen them 'in the flesh' - NH T6070 (which is only a redecal on the TS135), JD 7930 Radio Control and Combine Header Trailer.  

i agree just right for a corn bucket, despite side irons the fork looks good too - bit of an identity crisis muck fork or silage fork?.

so something good from RC2.....always was fond of their JCB products!, better than their 'farm' range!!

i think i'll have one of those?, mainly for the bucket ;) ;), although i still prefer my old Loadall 520.4!

just had a thought, how do we think the tipping of the bucket will be?, would they have improved it from the previous models? :-\ :-\

cr@p as usual ben it just looks like the same casting for the oldar farmmasters :-\ :( :(

only two things i want to know ,

Does the rear axle have a lateral pivot as well as articulte from the middle ? if not why not ? the older 414 /416 were too rigid

Does the bucket actually tip ? or just hold it level like the older versions ?

The crowd on the old ones were simply awfull ,matter of fact there was none !

If neither of these two failings have been addressed then the whole things a waste of time  :(

only two things i want to know ,

Does the rear axle have a lateral pivot as well as articulte from the middle ? if not why not ? the older 414 /416 were too rigid

Does the bucket actually tip ? or just hold it level like the older versions ?

The crowd on the old ones were simply awfull ,matter of fact there was none !

If neither of these two failings have been addressed then the whole things a waste of time  :(

I have to agree, even though the model itself looks great :-\

just look at it ,the old casting.im not impressed at all no mirrors ,pipework,or  the newer cab top.ive seen several conversions on here that put that to shame.just a childs toy .i think they will have to start a collectors series and up the detail

just look at it ,the old casting.im not impressed at all no mirrors ,pipework,or  the newer cab top.ive seen several conversions on here that put that to shame.just a childs toy .i think they will have to start a collectors series and up the detail

sorry mate i cant agree with the latter bit of yer post  the price will be more than enough as it is !

Some of you just refuse to get it don't you? 

A TOY is precisely what it is!

it may be a toy but why cant they do it 100% right as paul says it has no mirrors hand rails ect that would add that little bit to the model, they put mirrors, hand rails and beacons on the t7060 so why couldnt they do that with all models, the bonnet is correct on this model but they upset the hole thing by not putting the correct cab top on, but credit where credit is due the buckrake, bucket and wheels are a step in the right direction

If it was more detailed you convo guys would have nothing to do ;D

Just by the wheels and tyres alone I think it's a huge improvement. I think those of you handy with pipework, mirrors etc have a great toy to start with here. Trelle's on loaders just don't work for me.