SIMA 2009

Fendt Fahrer

The Gregoire Besson implements should have been available at Sima but have been delayed and would be available later this week at the show.... Fendt did not get it's black 936's but would get them also later in the week. Both real machines and concerning models interesting but no unexpected or exciting news

The Gregoire Besson implements should have been available at Sima but have been delayed and would be available later this week at the show.... Fendt did not get it's black 936's but would get them also later in the week. Both real machines and concerning models interesting but no unexpected or exciting news

I was told Besson stuff would be there Thursday, Black 936's were not there yesterday but were there today ::) and Fendt had stock of White 312's :o one per customer 30 euro yesterday and 40euro today :o :o Sulky had 350 spinners yesterday at 40euro each ::) this morning at 8.30 they had 9 left :o :o

I was told Besson stuff would be there Thursday, Black 936's were not there yesterday but were there today ::) and Fendt had stock of White 312's :o one per customer 30 euro yesterday and 40euro today :o :o Sulky had 350 spinners yesterday at 40euro each ::) this morning at 8.30 they had 9 left :o :o

Martin Smits was in there yesterday morning and that was he statement above so dunno...

Martin Smits was in there yesterday morning and that was he statement above so dunno...

I think Fendt said the Black 936's were delivered to Sima about 11am yesterday, I tried to get my Dad to buy one but he wouldn't part with 69euros ::)

nice buys paul , that sima show must be worth going to

as for the black wiking, i was told that the dealer ones are 3 weeks away, as i managed to get on ordered for me today, however what was intresting was when the fendt parts guy rang back, he told me  it was very very strictly 1 per person no excusses ,if fendt find a dealers issued more to one person its taking action, thats even including any pre orders people/ dealers have made, so try your dealers asap