New Holland TX68

A nice effort there, just a pity you didnt stick with TX66 stickers for accuracy because the TX68 has at least a 20ft header (ussually 24) and also the graintank sits noticeably higher above the cab roof than the 66:-\ Also when the white wheels went on the real thing in 2001 the model had been rebadged  TX68PLUS  ;)

Dont mean too pee on your fireworks im just a stickler for detail when it comes too farm models ;D

A nice effort there, just a pity you didnt stick with TX66 stickers for accuracy because the TX68 has at least a 20ft header (ussually 24) and also the graintank sits noticeably higher above the cab roof than the 66:-\ Also when the white wheels went on the real thing in 2001 the model had been rebadged  TX68PLUS  ;)

Dont mean too pee on your fireworks im just a stickler for detail when it comes too farm models ;D

mmm wonder what 4 foot extra in scale measures out to be,hardly worth bothering ;D

lets see some of your work and then people can pick fault with it what a shame people pick up little things that dont evan distract from the model perhaps you need to get out more instead of staying in looking at combines bluegreen ,paulali

Keep your hair on , Mattys combine was only one wrong digit 8  away from perfection afterall ;D

We cant have everybody saying that everybodies conversions are all "wonderful" when plainly some are exceptional and others are crap! 

As for me getting out more well I was out today and last night thankyou with nothing agricultural insight but do try to remember there is a creditcrunch happening and money is short ;)

I have done many conversions several posted too this forum, some im pleased with some ive thrown in the bin despite hours of painstaking work! Personally I believe we are seeing so many brilliant new models from the manufacturers that conversions are becoming pointless but hey once again thats only my opinion and afterall arent opinions good or bad be what a forum is all about ;)

Heres my last conversion of JD8330 feel free too complain (personally I hate the big steering wheel)

Keep your hair on , Mattys combine was only one wrong digit 8  away from perfection afterall ;D

We cant have everybody saying that everybodies conversions are all "wonderful" when plainly some are exceptional and others are crap! 

As for me getting out more well I was out today and last night thankyou with nothing agricultural insight but do try to remember there is a creditcrunch happening and money is short ;)

I have done many conversions several posted too this forum, some im pleased with some ive thrown in the bin despite hours of painstaking work! Personally I believe we are seeing so many brilliant new models from the manufacturers that conversions are becoming pointless but hey once again thats only my opinion and afterall arent opinions good or bad be what a forum is all about ;)

Heres my last conversion of JD8330 feel free too complain (personally I hate the big steering wheel)

if it was only one digit out why not say that  not go on about the length of the table etc yes i agree if some are crap fair enough but this convo is very good work,paulali