MF 8270

Powerstarâ„¢

she was pushing out around 260hp, and your right the plough was no bother for her, it was a very dry summer that year ie 2003 and there was dust rising from the plough, had a job to break up the earth after with the power harrow as it just came out of the ground in big hard lumps

I found the cab on the 8240 i drove plenty big enough it would cope with me and my mate in the cab when he had a break more than comfortably i just either whacked my lunch bag behind the seat never came out i loved it one of the best cabs i've been in i aint tryed a recent JD but still love the current cab more than enough room

I think NCC will back me up on this but the JD 6020 cabs are great, plenty of room and very spacious. Nice comfortable environment.

i guess they need to be comfortable considering the amount of hours and type of work you do in them all day ??? ??????.

(Another reason the traffic cops have volvos, supposed to be comfy for them when sitting on the fat asses!!  :D :D :D)

I've still got an 8360 and I think the cab is one of the best, but... the Renault RZ cab is the smoothest tractor I have ever driven. Couple that with front suspension and it's better than my car (car is a bit ropey  ;D)

I've still got an 8360 and I think the cab is one of the best, but... the Renault RZ cab is the smoothest tractor I have ever driven. Couple that with front suspension and it's better than my car (car is a bit ropey ;D)

I'll agree with you on that one. Our 8560 has a comfortable cab but my Renault 836 comes top every time with the front axle suspension and cab suspension, definately gives a smoother ride than the Case Magnum that it replaced  :):D