Project JD (Just for jez)

Fendthead

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks just fab, might have to give you 1 of my trailers for you to do the necessary on. great work buddy

dan

Already done mate, check the picture before  ;) ;)

Just looking at these again Dave....... they are mind blowing....... Oh and i don't spill Diesel when i fill up machines..........  :D :D

That bottom step needs a hump of chopped maize on it, possibly with a toolbox underneath, or a bit fo sleeper for putting trailers down on to. . . Oh what do I know, I wouldn't be able to do this in a month of Sundays!!

Looks terrbloodyiffic!!  8) 8)

That bottom step needs a hump of chopped maize on it, possibly with a toolbox underneath, or a bit fo sleeper for putting trailers down on to. . . Oh what do I know, I wouldn't be able to do this in a month of Sundays!!

Looks terrbloodyiffic!!  8) 8)

This one was a mud up only for jez, I don't start pulling cabs apart etc unless the customer requests it try to have a little respect for other peoples models :D,.......I have a plan with a new holland one brewing ;) plenty of extras ;D as it's going to be for my display case

Don't worry Jez there are a few bits going in the JD....a miniture Fendt book for starters :D :D

Cheers for the comments

This one was a mud up only for jez, I don't start pulling cabs apart etc unless the customer requests it try to have a little respect for other peoples models :D,.......I have a plan with a new holland one brewing ;) plenty of extras ;D as it's going to be for my display case

Don't worry Jez there are a few bits going in the JD....a miniture Fendt book for starters :D :D

Cheers for the comments

I tried to reply last night after a heavy night of German beer and cocktails but fell asleep and didn't manage it.....

As for a miature fendt book....... that is just not funny Dave, and I thought you were my friend......

Nah, kidding really, all in good fun mate. Remember your roots however and what I am holding that is yours.......... and if I see a fendt book then i will paint what is in the parcell green and yellow!!

So who is laughing now Mr Fendt Head????  8)

Miniature Fendt book :D He'll love that ;D:D

as for you......... I cannot stop you now as you have everything i promised you......... apart from a special spalding slap!!  ;D ;D :D :D

Ok I'm worried.......not been hastled by jes for last three days :D

HA ha,

I had a few days holiday and thought you may be doing the same!!!

All in good time mate. I know you are busy!!!  ;) ;)