Project JD (Just for jez)

Fendthead

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my word, what a creation you have done there for jez, are you doing a tractor for the set to?? i am guessing its a jd one if you are

Wiking 6930 Premium Sean.

This lot will be at spalding.

On Dave's stand mate.

I understand he will be displaying some bits and I think taking orders?

Yep I will be a spaldng stand No 116 ;), Orders welcome ;D.Jez's stuff will be on there, I'm just in the prosses of making a right old mess of his JD :D, then I can make a start on another west spreader ;).

Done a bit more to the trailor, and i have to say it looks rather good now....maybe Jez won't be getting it back Muuuhaaa

Yep I will be a spaldng stand No 116 ;), Orders welcome ;D.Jez's stuff will be on there, I'm just in the prosses of making a right old mess of his JD :D, then I can make a start on another west spreader ;).

Done a bit more to the trailor, and i have to say it looks rather good now....maybe Jez won't be getting it back Muuuhaaa

I will.......I hold the ace card remember...................  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

AAAAhhhhhh I'm having a Wiking nightmare...the release agent on the tyres :-\

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Don't tell me that KING O DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting excited now............

Card will be in the post asap mate. busy here right now  ;)

I will come and drive your machines for a week mate and let you finnish this little lot?  :D :D :D

See you and the team at spalding!!!

Oh by the way, shall I bring the next ones?  ;):D :D

Yer all got a bit busy the last few days, what happens when the sun gets out ::).Been into Ben Burgess today, nice big new forager in the yard....to clean tho :D Model wise...Bring it on :D. All your stuff now finished!! will get some pics sorted, Now moving on to project Tris at the same time as finishing a muddy 820 for Nick, errr if his wife has not done him over for the amount of stuff he has bought :D