ProFarm'Toys News

AJH

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooooooooh now hang on a minute, I don't know about that!!

The tyres are not showing any tread, it's the wrong colours, the windows are dirty, there is no cab detail, no decals, no front end detailing ....  this is just awful!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The people from profarm toys have say at the french forum that the hitch is going to change to a more playable hitch, somthing like siku i think.

mfg Arno

Drat, drat and double drat......Send 'em over here and maybe we can persuade them to keep the realistic linkage :( :( :(

• 2 months later...

apart of the sugar seed drill and maybe the digger (with a totally wrongly designed cab), ProFram Toys have a good feeling of producing models almost no one ever longed for and no one really needs - in my opinion. On the contrary, they have postponed any further developments regarding sugar beet or any other "special" equipment. Seems they are desperately looking for some left market spots where the big money can be found ...

:) If their looking for a BIG market,they might want to consider makeing these http://www.vredo.nl/html_nl/gallery.asp

there are loads of options,various different applications,silage / slurry / tipper / communal,heck I think you can even use them like a tradtor  :of ,here's hopeing,'cause I would really like one of those,AND it would be a huge seller on main land Europe,

Regards

Joe.