BA Stores 6th Annual vintage working weekend - 16 and 17 May 2009

BC

Well one of my favourite local vintage shows which is predominately a vintage tractor fun working weekend takes place on Saturday and Sunday the 16th and 17th May 2009. I filled in my entry forms last night so I need to drop them off the next time I'm passing the BA store.

• 3 weeks later...

Yet another year i'll miss it >:(

booked my holiday 2 weeks in front didn't I.  :D

there seems to be a reoccurring trend to working on Sundays  :-:-[

Oh well enjoys yourselves guys and whilst your doing that I'll be praying that Turriff isn't a wash out this year again or else that will be no shows and a waste of 2 hols this year  ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Looks a definate Bill Home on the 21st April for a full 4 weeks, Back on the 19th May so will be there, think the eldest son will be attending as well.

As for Turriff show will miss it this year as well as Keith show as well may be home for New deer and echt show but not checked yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Never made it Bill, after all the rain didn't think it would be on and had to go into aberdeen on the monday night for work so stayed at home with the family. Hope your back gets better soon, nothing worse.

Nice to see you back on here Bill,

I did have a look around for you on the Sunday ???. Thought you had maybee left the kit at home after the washout on Saturday.

Hope the back gets better soon Bill.

Saturday was a total wash out Brian but having said that I heard they took in between £ 1,000 and £ 1,300 for the day which was very surprising. I went along as a spectator on Sunday from lunchtime till the end but never got further than the static tractors since I seemed to spend most of the time gassing with folk I had seen from further afield since this was the first rally of the season. I had my camera with me but I didn't even get a single photo. It was surprising how things dried up and the amount of spectators in attendance.

Never made it Bill, after all the rain didn't think it would be on and had to go into aberdeen on the monday night for work so stayed at home with the family. Hope your back gets better soon, nothing worse.

Thanks Rob back is improving and not so painful. Hopefully catch you at BA next year ;D ;D