MARSHALL'S FARM

colin

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what implements do you run at silage time..(chopper,trailers mower etc) also have you a scraper tractor

we have jf 800 side mounted harvester, temple and frazer trailer, tarrup single rotor rake and ex demo kuhn 9ft mower which we bough last year :)

we dont have a tractor for scraping

thought i better add more here,  :P

da brought the new hereford bull home today. we had one about 3 years ago then we bought charolais bull, then we just went back to the white head because a lot of people were mad looking to buy the calves off us becuse they were better build :)

awwwwwwwww that is cute  :D :D :D :D

hi all sorry i havent posted anything in ages, so thought i would take few photos and upload vthem when im taking dinner now

me and da are stoning a lane today :)

da is digging the lane with our CAT digger which we bought before Christmas, and i am drawing the stones up to it with 103 :D

i took 2nd photo of the digger in distance from farm so thats why its not clear

i will take more close up ones later and post them at tea time ;)

post-1856-132639055431_thumb.jpg

post-1856-13263905545_thumb.jpg

took these photos about an hour ago

this is our 7 tonne CAT which we bought before Christmas, the man that had it before us must been fond of going close to walls and swinging round as the back end is all scraped :D

post-1856-132639058867_thumb.jpg

post-1856-132639058897_thumb.jpg

Turf the old tyrant off it, I bet she's a nice toy.. ;) You Irish love your diggers don't you ???:D They're way more common on farms over there than this side of the sea from what I've seen.... :-\ ???

yeah we had an old ford rubber tyred digger before and da took a notion of going for a tracked digger, i would have thought there would be piles of diggers over in England :-\

some brill machines you have about pitty about the idoit that had the digger before yous

yeah i no, that back bit is a big sticker that comes in 3 pieces i told da to get new ones but weather he does ???

that renualt is a fresh looking yoke :o well looked after by the looks of it...

yeah shes a credit to the man that had her before us he only used her for crop spraying :)

there wouldnt be many renaults up round you, maybe none :D