MARSHALL'S FARM

colin

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some tidy stuff there, can remember a farm near us ran renaults when they first did the 145's and i think they had a 106 to later on, came from a dealer baout 10 miles away from them, they even had a nectus one,the gold edition

you dont see many of them gold renaults or white 103s

The white 103's / 106's were the Tracfor variants [think I've had this conversation somewhere before] and soon had the white scheme dropped so that it wasn't obvious they were a cheap and cheerful version.

The Nectra version of the larger ones [120 & 155 from memory] was a top spec LTD edition and they seem to be like hen's teeth now.... I've only ever seen 3 in the flesh [2 x 155s & a 120] and I worked for Renault! :D

If I can track down my old Britains 155 [which I left on the window sil of the office where I used to work ::)] I will convert it into a Nectra version... ;)

Any more info on the original home of your 106 Colin... would love to know why it looks familliar :-\ ;)

The white 103's / 106's were the Tracfor variants [think I've had this conversation somewhere before] and soon had the white scheme dropped so that it wasn't obvious they were a cheap and cheerful version.

The Nectra version of the larger ones [120 & 155 from memory] was a top spec LTD edition and they seem to be like hen's teeth now.... I've only ever seen 3 in the flesh [2 x 155s & a 120] and I worked for Renault! :D

If I can track down my old Britains 155 [which I left on the window sil of the office where I used to work ::)] I will convert it into a Nectra version... ;)

Any more info on the original home of your 106 Colin... would love to know why it looks familliar :-\ ;)

thats all i no that it came from arabel farm in england, we have it 8 years its 97.

a britains 155 converted to nectre version would be class simon and even a white 103....theres no better man for the job than u mate as uve worked at them and no alot bout them too :)

would be the 155, something i have wanted to do for a while, not quite sure what colour gold to use for it mind,have a cab less the glass and rear arches, just no bonnet and front grill

talk to Simon hes the boy at top of this page he will tell u wot gold to use cos he used to work for RENAULT

i was doing a mix tonight and thought it would be good opportunity to take few photos, Sorry about quality of them as i wasn't home early enough from work, but ill get better ones some other time :);)

post-1856-132639043142_thumb.jpg

post-1856-132639043168_thumb.jpg

TR250 or 200? Another fine piece of kit 8) Have you guys had her since new? Another snap shot at how tidy your gear is :)

(Please bare in mind the text talk rule, cheers).

thanks i have already been warned it is hard to remember :)

she is  97 TR200. we have her 8 years, handy for buckraking

They're a rare machine, a farm I worked on as a lad waited for a late one to come along for ages and it never did.

A farm I do a bit of work for now do have one, bloody tidy on but still not as tidy as yours. That's a treat to see :)

They're a rare machine, a farm I worked on as a lad waited for a late one to come along for ages and it never did.

A farm I do a bit of work for now do have one, bloody tidy on but still not as tidy as yours. That's a treat to see :)

now there is rust on wheels of our and plastic is faded a bit. they r a nice machine to drive i like buckraking with her

thought i better add more here,  :P

da brought the new hereford bull home today. we had one about 3 years ago then we bought charolais bull, then we just went back to the white head because a lot of people were mad looking to buy the calves off us becuse they were better build :)

post-1856-132639048682_thumb.jpg

post-1856-132639048703_thumb.jpg