MARSHALL'S FARM

colin

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na, me granda used to farm (lives down the road from us) so i have sort of took over. keep about 50 sheep and getting herd number sorted out at the minute for a few bullocks for fattening ::)

ah right thats good to carry it on :)

Some nice pictures there, pity about the Cat it looks so good from one of the photos then the one of the back, as they say you cant judge a book by its cover, some older machines will do as much work as a new one ;) make sure you get a spin in her ;)

your right theres no point spending a ball of money on a fresh digger for the farm, :-\

ill maybe drive it on saturday cause we have yet another lane to make.

even your roller is clean :o8);)

i rolled about 30acre on saturday and think someone was going to finish the last few acres on monday :-\ not unless im left to do it on saturday ::):D

yeah the roller was clean enough, the was wet spot in the next field but you just have to plough on and get it rolled ;D:D

thats all our silage ground finished cause its suppose to rain tonight ???

• 2 weeks later...

thought i might have got some photos of us sowing but da sowed on wednesday, but i took quad and sower out to get few shots :)

she is a Honda 500 ES and we made sower ourselves with a Honda engine, it holds 600kg ;):)

post-1856-132639071975_thumb.jpg

post-1856-132639071997_thumb.jpg