MARSHALL'S FARM

colin

Hi all, thought i might as well start my own topic as ive been a member for a few months now and haven't done anything.

Today me and my da were putting out the last of the slurry for ourselves and i managed to get a few photos, hope you's like them ;D

This is our 1990 Renault 90-34 with NC pump

Then its the 106-54 with 1500 Star tanker

ill post more later :);)

post-1856-13263904037_thumb.jpg

post-1856-132639040396_thumb.jpg

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I keep meaning to ask you mate, is where did the 106 come from?... that plate ain't half familliar for some reason :-\

Nice to see you finally posting ;)

90-34's a sweetie and the 103 is tidy... which is next? ;):D

Something I keep meaning to ask you mate, is where did the 106 come from?... that plate ain't half familliar for some reason :-\

Nice to see you finally posting ;)

90-34's a sweetie and the 103 is tidy... which is next? ;):D

well simon thought i better enter a topic, we bought the 106 at our local dealer Ashfield and Wilsons but they got her from arable farm somewhere in England

The 90-34 we bought 19 years ago new from Ashfield and Wilson and the 103 is 99

I think them 3 tractors will do us :D

Second the comments on the condition of your machinery. Going by the background of each photo it isn't just the machines you give plenty of time to. Nice photos all round. 8)

What cropping (including silage) can we expect to see here as the year progresses?

Second the comments on the condition of your machinery. Going by the background of each photo it isn't just the machines you give plenty of time to. Nice photos all round. 8)

What cropping (including silage) can we expect to see here as the year progresses?

thanks for the comments :)

we dont do any crops, :( just silage, well be sowing the silage ground 1st week of April. we do all our sowing with quad and sower which holds 1/2 tonne. and we cut our own silage

Ill get photos of all of these things when time come round ;D

thanks for the comments :)

we dont do any crops, :( just silage, well be sowing the silage ground 1st week of April. we do all our sowing with quad and sower which holds 1/2 tonne. and we cut our own silage

Ill get photos of all of these things when time come round ;D

have you a beef or dairy herd, how many do you keep? :)

Fantastic line up of Renaults you have there Colin, great looking equipment and photographs. A chap not too far away from me runs a 106.54 on a twin axle Hi-Spec tanker and uses a bigger 155-54 for ploughing, they look and and sound very nice, prefer the styling of these models compared to the newer ones.

Regards

David.

have you a beef or dairy herd, how many do you keep? :)

we have a dairy and beef far. we have about 50 montbeliard (french) cows and 4 jerseys cows and around 20 cows dried off and bout 30 beef cattle

Fantastic line up of Renaults you have there Colin, great looking equipment and photographs. A chap not too far away from me runs a 106.54 on a twin axle Hi-Spec tanker and uses a bigger 155-54 for ploughing, they look and and sound very nice, prefer the styling of these models compared to the newer ones.

Regards

David.

i would like a 155 but da says they r too clumsy, yeah the newer ones have too many electrics but then they r more comfortable

Some nice tidy tractors there, I'm a big fan of the 54 sries as well as the newer models. They do look very well cared for and in much better condition than the 106-54 I drove, 10,000hrs and well used :D

My old 836 is still my favourite tractor that I've had at any job, used to try and keep that as clean as possible as well. Heres a couple of pics of her with a 6 furrow Lemken Euro 8 :)

836.jpg

836s.jpg

There is something sounding very quaint and ideallic about your guys' farm, Colin. :) :)

Forgive me for asking and feel free to prefer not to aswer. Is this enough to give you both an income or do you have outer jobs too?

thats a nice ares there gavin she must be the last for the renault version

Both my 836 and the 816 were bought in December 2003, mine was a September model, ex demo with 600hrs and the 816 was slightly newer with only 14 hrs on the clock, they were probably the first tractors delivered by Manns in this area after the Claas takeover, wouldn't think there were many more orange ones sold after that time

There is something sounding very quaint and ideallic about your guys' farm, Colin. :) :)

Forgive me for asking and feel free to prefer not to aswer. Is this enough to give you both an income or do you have outer jobs too?

no my da works on farm and i help at weekends and silage time. my da would sow with quad in the country, sprays, mows and cut hedges in coutry to get bit extra £££ :)

im a joiner during the week :D

Both my 836 and the 816 were bought in December 2003, mine was a September model, ex demo with 600hrs and the 816 was slightly newer with only 14 hrs on the clock, they were probably the first tractors delivered by Manns in this area after the Claas takeover, wouldn't think there were many more orange ones sold after that time

do u you still have both ur your renaults, wot what horse r are they :)

MODIFIED FOR TEXT TALK

I got made redundant from there 2.5 years ago when my 836 (190hp) was sold and the 816 (165hp) was kept by the new owners, was replaced 6 months later by a JD 6920s ::)

On a different theme can you please not use text talk on here ;)