Model Tractor - Spring 2009

Oh I hope mine has been delivered.

Have you read it all yet Mike ??? ???

What....what........sorry I was too busy reading, there is a lot more in this time than previous issues, it gets better with every issue  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Yes I must admit I have been quite impressed with the magazine so far. Tim Bolton also does a tractor magazine that he took over from Allan Condie many years ago. It has improved over the years and is increasing in freqency shortly.

MY copy arrived today. some very good articles again, nice one on tractor drivers, vehicle reveiw on the Corgi JCB LWB Landrover and Anglia service van, silage making for the larger Britains farm and Warner Hall on local authority services from Britains to mention but a few.

mine has landed  not opend it though  i always look forward to reading it in bed  :D

are they going to be at spaldings show

who...the mag people taking pics or the place to join......technically both were there last time!

but we have the famous Mark of Bar Hill as he is known around here! :D :D :D

yer just the mag people  like taking pic,s i,ll have to put my best bib and vest on :D

there are a few taking pics.....never know who most are :-\ :-\, i'll always remember the guy who knocked PDC's forage harvester off the table! >:( >:(>:( >:(

Had a quick browse through my copy today, it turned up this morning and was waiting for me after I got back from the dispersal sale up the road. Already made enquiries into a model mentioned in there. I'll leave it to you to guess.  ;)

well got mine, must say other than the show reports and the features on artics i find i have seen all the news in there already either on the forum or in other monthly mags. not a critisicm just a comment.!