My Model Builds - Past and Present.

B O R

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one more of the new 6480.....the 6480 is one of MF,s best sellers.....ive 2 more lovely MF,s almost ready at minute,involving lots more work then this one.....just awaiting some small parts at minute to complete them

post-1779-132639639028_thumb.jpg

its annoying that the 6475 comes on wrong colour wheels,loader brackets and no loader and a blank glass for the right door...id like to take another while at this tractor and see if i can remove the cab,fit a driver,add right side hand rails and door handle to finish it off......

at a guess, it would be nail polish remover, carefully applied with a cotton wool bud, just rubs of then paul, trick is not to go to heavey so you also remove the red paint

i have heard of that method sean,i would s**t myself that i would take off the colour underneath the decal

my 6480 decals came from henri walker.....the loader brackets were easy to remove yes..just screw out the 2 screws and then there is a small piece to cut that joins them to the inner step,a snip with a blade between the joint does it discreetly....i may actually fit a 5480 cab and floorpan as i have a spare here,itd be an easy way to go to get it looking perfect

just finished this project for a friend....1200 forestry...            changed the wheels,added a grab from a britains valtra and modified it,modified the grab,added a modified jcb 4cx front blade,made the rams and brackets,made the brass gaurds and added mesh,removed linkage,moved rear lights to top of cab,shortened air breather,added driver and levers and turned seat around,added hoses to the grab and crane,modified rear diesel tank on inside,think thats it

post-1779-132639645938_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639645944_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ive had these awaiting decals now for the last 4 weeks...i wanted a howard 90" or 80" so made 4..2x 80" and 2x90"....these were requested by good customers a long time ago and wouldnt be a thing id do more of....i counted 28 individual parts i had to make for each model in the build....

post-1779-13263965964_thumb.jpg

post-1779-13263965965_thumb.jpg

Archived