My Model Builds - Past and Present.

B O R

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my gt170 stripped down ready to be worked on...the time consuming pick off table is complete and painted ready for its canvas.....there so much work being done to this that itll end up resprayed and redecalled

post-1667-0-00366900-1338908102_thumb.jp

post-1667-0-32389600-1338908115_thumb.jp

the ertl trikes have been a lot of work to convert into a nice display model,many hours went into each tractor and although ive kept a strict note of the time i havent yet added it all up to see just how time consuming they were......they were a one off batch of 4 that id never do any more of as ive new fresh projects on the horizon...........

• 2 weeks later...

it has been with pleasure using the forum for the period i was involved,now unfortunately due to very limited time and indeed a lack of interest in scratchbuilds that ive decided to move on and feel that i must pursue my model building without the forum,thanks to all that ive met in my time and for the model builders keep the spirits up and aim high...i will continue to build until im to old to do so and hopefully will some day have the collection ive always dreamed off,hope you all do to..........

You will be a great miss on FTF Brian. Although I don't collect scratch builds or conversions I have always been amazed at the high level of detail you manage to achieve and I can only admire the skills of someone like yourself...I will certainly miss seeing your posts and creations on here. I wish you all the best with your future projects.

• 8 months later...

Now the models, im building 4 of these and one is still available.... I will be updating this subject with all my builds during my absence soon and i will publish my list of models for 2013 shortly. I have decided to compile a list of models to build and only to build a very limited number of each, probably around 4 or 5 and then never to repeat that item again, this keeps me moving on with new fresh projects all the time...

post-1667-0-99619600-1362596225_thumb.jp

post-1667-0-86814000-1362596428_thumb.jp

the original howard brochure next to the early stages of the builds, a forth model was built but finished in John Deere livery as the EP25, howard of course made rotaspreaders for john deere.......

post-1667-0-16540100-1362612451_thumb.jp

Archived