Spalding Tractor Show April 2009... The Layouts

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't get enough of them Fords. There is a chance Toytrac may see another although it will be on loan ;)

that 8210 is absolutely gorgeous, not sure 7710 has correct bonnet for the super q cab as they were on force 2 tractors. that aside it is still a very well put together model with credit to the builder.

He's obviously got loads of time on his hands Marcus...  ::)>:(

I'm not usually the jealous sort... but did you see that combine  :o>:(

:D :D :D :D

I think he should now be called...

J 'rotten stinker' DC  >:(:-*;D

couldn't not see it mark , but thats john all over i cant but help thinking he'd be like that with any project

matter of fact we shook hands maybe some of it'ss rubbed off on me , cant wait till my next project  :D

couldn't not see it mark , but thats john all over i cant but help thinking he'd be like that with any project

matter of fact we shook hands maybe some of it'ss rubbed off on me , cant wait till my next project  :D

I shouldn't hold out much hope Marcus.... I rubbed myself all over him and struggled to get one of those Aldi lorries apart last night ::):D :D

I shouldn't hold out much hope Marcus.... I rubbed myself all over him and struggled to get one of those Aldi lorries apart last night ::):D :D

oh & i thought he'd shaved the moustache off because it was uncomfortable  :D:-\

I think Leveretts Farm's 7710 has had a replacement roof fitted after some kid's threw bricks from the gateway at it one evening. The owner decided a Force II roof with it's four frontal work lights would be better and he managed to get one from a trip down to Kent and Robert Wraights yard.

I think Leveretts Farm's 7710 has had a replacement roof fitted after some kid's threw bricks from the gateway at it one evening. The owner decided a Force II roof with it's four frontal work lights would be better and he managed to get one from a trip down to Kent and Robert Wraights yard.

Oh, thats the reason why...Thougt it was me that not could find a proper decal for that convo.... :-[;):D

some cracking layouts there, and all from ftf members to, which has to be a good promotion for the owners as well as ftf,glad to see they didnt get put into that corridor as they previously mentioned to, shame to see that happen,real great work by all concerned 

thanks for the comments guys

trisses layout is somthing else for those who have,nt seen it in the flesh yet    , there,s  so much detail and many hours gone into it  you carn,t see that in a photo

what i,d give to have them buildings  in my house credit to you triss ,,,you lucky git  :D

Beautiful work, such detail on Leverett's farmyard in particular, and not too crowded! (Not sure about the  sky backdrops though, looks like it's on a clifftop!  :-\ ;))

Is that a post hole basher in photo 8?, I need a close up!

Oil drums in the next photo look familiar..

From what I can see these layouts are even more accessible than the ones at Toytrac, you can really get close. Lovely stuff.

made a few pictures of some of the lay-outs that were displayed at Spalding

Sorry if i didnt get all the names right.. but first off : Tris with his great eye to detail and housing and his lovely Ford's  ;)

(i didnt have enough time to see it all and talk properly to Tris and his soon to be wife Traci  ;) (i had to say that as i have not yet forgotten that you suggested to my girlfriend to go shopping next door (and consequently empty my pockets so i wouldnt be able to buy all those wonderful models that were waiting to come home with me and be admired  :P:D;);D).

Spalding-LO-1.jpg

Spalding-LO-2.jpg

Spalding-LO-3.jpg

Spalding-LO-4.jpg

Spalding-LO-5.jpg