Spalding Virgins

Udimore

First time that I made it and it was as expected having seen photos and heard from those who had been.  It does make a change from toyfairs where you have to go looking for farm stuff (and not always finding any).  I will be returning.

If you want a really BIG event the Sandown Park Toyfair is huge and generally there is a large amount of farm stuff there as well.  I beleive Sandown is know to be the country's biggest with hundreds of stands.

it was the first time for me too , to be at the show in Spalding. It was smaller than expected but at the same time it was bigger in other areas of which the contact with people at the stands and next to the stands was fantastic and less crowdy then in Zwolle which was a big plus!!!!

i'll be back for sure and quite possibly make this a yearly event in April.. ;D

The halls were smaller than I had thought but there was a lot more crammed in than I expected. Because of the number of people I think I missed a few things that I have now seen in Markys photos. It also made it a bit of a scrum down early on to get to the stalls and see everything that was on offer.

Still, I will be back next year ;) ;) ;) ;)