A sneak peek at Classic Combines wonderful MF1200

Lord Ferguson

Wow just stunning Marky mate  :o :o

What kind of a brass combine is that  :o :o :o :o :o

claas senator pete, was talking to the guy who commisioned it ,hes also getting a claas mega done by mr sewell, and the price was simpliy stunning that he had been quoted, but he paid his deposite for it

claas senator pete, was talking to the guy who commisioned it ,hes also getting a claas mega done by mr sewell, and the price was simpliy stunning that he had been quoted, but he paid his deposite for it

Wow nice start on that Claas Sean,will be very interesting to follow  :o

I had a good look at that too Marky! It's one helluva model. Was talking about the Claas too, sounds extremely tasty. Andy must have a very small socket set.  ;D

It was a beauty John for sure... I can see myself going skint because of him  >:(:D :D

sort of ordered my plough to at spalding, dowdswell dp8, 4 furrow plus 1 steel depth wheel, no deposit yet, but he recons next year for it at the earliest

How can you 'sort of order'?  ;D ;D

What an awsome 1200, think i became a massey fan all of a sudden.

Did i see this guy in Zwolle as well, a few years back i think he had a real nice rumpstad 2 bottum reversible plow, i would love to have.

Erik.

No no no hold your horses Erik....are you drunk  :D :D :D

Just say that it was a joke tomorrow  :D :D