Claas, combine harvester.(PINK HAS ARRIVED!)

Heres my little bargin i got from the carboot sales today :D going to do it up :) Got it for 30p (the seller kept calling me 'Sir' i was wearing my 'Crazy Kev!' Hoody, trackies, and boots :D  so im guessing he thought i was a boy :-\

Its missing the front part ( dunno what it is called :-\ ;D ;D) and the steering wheel,  & the tires are very loose.

Front view, before i had done anything to it,

2psg6cl.jpg

Side view before i had done anything to it,

2mzy16p.jpg

other side before i had done anything to it,

2e3alb4.jpg

side, after i had scratched most of the old paint off,

34h8dv6.jpg

and the other side...

30arthj.jpg]

and the front bit ;)

wa1z4z.jpg

I will add more pictures, as progress continues ;):)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no necessarily, maybe purple, or a bright Green, or maybe orange ,

SO many choices :) i mean anything but the standard green would make a pretty extrodinary combine  :)

i will have a look for a wacky colour in me tin for you sir.................... ;D ;D ;D

had loads of those as a kid, recon theres still some sat in the tes chest full of matchbox toys in my mums loft, ,always wondered what real life combine it was models on mind especially with that unloading auger

Hi Sean..Giant Matador, due to the tank hanging out over the nearside and the extra section in the straw hood behind the steps.I customised one of these and it's tiny sister back in the '80s ...

and the other guy..."get real" it's pick-up reel.. ;):) i dunno ... the kids these days dun they no nuffink?!

Hi Sean..Giant Matador, due to the tank hanging out over the nearside and the extra section in the straw hood behind the steps.I customised one of these and it's tiny sister back in the '80s ...

and the other guy..."get real" it's pick-up reel.. ;):) i dunno ... the kids these days dun they no nuffink!

cheers nig, often wondered even when young, never saw to may claas combines round my nana way in those days, odd one but not many

hmmmm... obviously need to get them bigger, though the first attempt was over 1.4MB each.

As you can see fairly straight-forward repaint in the more appropriate Matador green,but with better tyres (though I've got some even better ones now!!) I cut the knife back on the bigger one and moved it back and just ground the reel ends hexagonal from their ("carpet-drive") round, sometimes you have do an easy one between major tractor development, though as I say this was about 25 years ago.

PS.. why don't they enlarge when I click on them, and some other pics I see have no size titles to them to give me an idea what I should be doing... :-\ ;):D

post-109-132639078941_thumb.jpg