mf 575 red cab 2wd uk brochure

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Marky you the man with the knowledge. Even though it a UK brochure it still a french built tractor. Also did they do a red cab 595 or were they replaced then by the 698.

yes a red cab 2 door version was also available for the later 595's

Nope... myth... the only way you can tell is by the VIN plate... and strangly... the French ones always had a nut left on the top cover of the backed... just loose... left sitting there  :-\ :D :D

excuse me ?

i was just saying not to go by the step configuration of 2 step to be french & 1 step to be british when the british built tractors also came with 2 steps

Correct me but this come from the George french DVD Classic masseys 1976-1986. The french built tractor had the chassis painted Flint grey metallic and the British one stoneleigh grey and the 8 speed gearboxes where different

Nope that's wrong buddy... the later red cab 500's were all painted uni-grey or light grey (nothing in it in colour wise).. that's at both factories... all red cab 575's had the 4 speed box I believe...

Later French built machines had the 3 stick 'synchro 12 transmission' I believe... that may be what he is reffering to perhaps  :-\

I've got the serial number data at home.... I'll look it up when I get in tonight and let you know for definate... I'm 99.999% sure I'm right though