mf 575 red cab 2wd uk brochure

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO it looks all wrong

agree,dont know if its familiarity,but i like the uk spec ones better,although you could get the wheel weights in the uk,just dont like the black mudguard extensions,might have been better in red,another great topic,brings back lots of memorys,everybody around were i live in the 70's and 80's had 500 series,they dominated on 99% of farms down here,sadly not that many masseys around now,new or old,although the contractor i work for part time has an  mf 8450,lovely machine and quite big for down here

I know people criticized the engines on the 595, 698 2wd has to be my favorite  MF also never had any problems with the Perkins A4.3182 even with it turbo-ed

the .2 makes a difference Ben.. different head I believe mate... the old 318 was just plain weak all oiver really... a lot of them knocked out the bottom end.. nearly all had head issues.. such a shame really.. imagine how good the 1080 would have been if it had a good engine  :of

Very nice German, NZ and Australian MF 500 Series brochures, Lord MF, all new to me. Want, want, want, as they say........

R Day

There were a lot on eBay recently Rory... will see if I can find the chap's details for you... nice guy as well.. I think he runs a literature business in NZ actually... I'm sure he had plenty of duplicates

Marcus... I don't think there is much size difference from the 1080 to the 595 mate... same skid unit after all  :-\

well... I'm only guessing.... but I'd say it was probably the end of the 318 engine I guess... I don't think it took well to turbo'ing either...

The A4.236 works well blown (AT4.236)... it's a very strong engine and always has been

How about this for another rare one then... another NZ spec brochure...

MF698TurboNZSpec_Page_1.jpg