rare breed ferguson to be sold

Archies pike

A farm sale is been conducted within a few weeks locally included in the sale is a ferguson brown 1936 apparently there are only 3 in the country (so i have been told) and this tractor is likely to some reports going to make a very high price

http://www.livestock-sales.co.uk/farm_machinery/2009_sale_reports/0523skitby.html

Oh dear - if only...  Look at the Fergies for sale!  Unfortunately I cannot justify the purchase of one

Ferguson Family Museum is on the Isle of Wight - down the road and across a little stretch of water.  I can see a trip to the Island coming up.  I just Looooooooooooove Fergies!

A farm sale is been conducted within a few weeks locally included in the sale is a ferguson brown 1936 apparently there are only 3 in the country (so i have been told) and this tractor is likely to some reports going to make a very high price

http://www.livestock-sales.co.uk/farm_machinery/2009_sale_reports/0523skitby.html

Now I could be wrong but I don't think there are only 3 in the country. I know of someone who has two and have seen onother. Having said that they are scarce and will make a good price

Hmm

OK Lads and Lassies here is a proposition.  You all club together and buy it for Aunty Sue to keep in her garden.  You can all come round to admire (and maintain her) and Andy can get a very special model made of the FTF Ferguson Brown.