a few new items

few new items first a couple of new shear grabs one for the loader and one for the farmmaster painted in johnston colours supplied by wee nash painted by me

04052009208.jpg

04052009218.jpg

second is a front mounted press with cultivator tines in front based on a erth engineering press made over here somewhere  :D

04052009214.jpg

04052009215.jpg

04052009216.jpg

and finaly a unfinished item at present trying to make it a 5 furrow overum but need to find the appropriate paint and something for the rear disc's

04052009210.jpg

04052009212.jpg

04052009213.jpg

thanks boys and girls  :)

yea there lemken boards sean skimmers arnt right but i couldnt think of nowt else but better than nothing  :)

as i say hopefully this will be a overum cx 590 when it finished if anyone has an idea about paint ill be glad to hear from you cheers  :)

thanks boys and girls  :)

yea there lemken boards sean skimmers arnt right but i couldnt think of nowt else but better than nothing  :)

as i say hopefully this will be a overum cx 590 when it finished if anyone has an idea about paint ill be glad to hear from you cheers  :)

though so,was pondering a new lemken at some point, but slatted boards

cant help with the paint, but these discs may be of some use for you not sure if they are the right size mind

http://www.artisan32.com/70-roues-rizicoles-.html

great convo's what's the press wheels made from ???

Press is based on one of model farmers presses  ;)

-- thanks joe that doent look to bad ill go an have a look for paint soon  :)

• 4 weeks later...

cheers matty  :)

indeed good work Chris  ;) Why overum but, they common round you ? never seen one before  ???

cheers sir, theres a few round and about but wanted something different  ;)