Silage 2009 - Discussion, Pictures & Videos

Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word round here is thursday lift for a farm near castle douglas.i past today and nothing happening, then the early boys at twynholm are gettin ready , waiting on ground dryin a bit...I met a TM 155 and butterfly mowers today,it had  not been working........ nobody  I know ,knows whos it was ......ours will be near a month i reckon. thei hear dairy boys nearby are gettin itchy feet , we have only 8 dairies left around by us.

good old brian  :) whos that with him i see a new kane there as well sporting the new colour

stephen beers and a fella kenny hunter i think you call him,brian was over drumbo way last night with porters but he wasnt long landing down the ards for colin brown angus bros mckelvey bros and brian horner were all lifting  :D

not the half pipe berry he changed the design of his 16ton one only one bar in the middle of the cream bit instead of the 2 and the cream is now yellow colours

i didnt say anything about the kane trailer  ::) ::)::)

Missed the first three farms while I was spud planting in Denmark but the rest are waiting to go. Havn't missed too much as there are more customers than last year.  :)

Should be good for second cut this year too and one customer has just had 150ac of maize put in too. ..  right up to my house!  :)