Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pictures Pete ;)

And great pictures Noel that forager is a beast ;D

thanks massey boy.

Seen an FX60 with 3 NH T70?? and 14 ton kanes not too far away, couldn't get anywhere to stop and take pics  :-\

though i know one of the other outfits will be lifting silage on Monday, will get pics of them, its a mengele trailed harvester outfit with kanes as well. Arion, Duetz Agrotron and MF 3050 drawing the silage.

is that the farmer who lives on the belfast road beside stevensons

Yes indeed it is roy, thats Annetts

That ground they were lifting belongs to Heenans Barbican farm, they have it taken, its right beside the barbican farm/entrance to tollymore forest park.

was cut down and spread out on wendesday, and lifted this afternoon.

is he a contractor or does he just lift his own

as far as i know Roy, he does lift silage for a few other local boys, its all their own kit.

There must be money in Farming as they are putting up a new shed and i suspect it could be a new dairy parlour, they recently put up one hell of a permastore!  :o

as far as i know Roy, he does lift silage for a few other local boys, its all their own kit.

There must be money in Farming as they are putting up a new shed and i suspect it could be a new dairy parlour, they recently put up one hell of a permastore!  :o

that boi is me mates uncle. i think me mate was pushing in. im not quite sure but i think it new shed is just a cattle house ;)

always rember lookin in there yard and picking out the machines they seem to be in a big way of going they could do with up dating the harvester what model she must be pre 1995

by the look of her shes like a 5830 horner started with one of those after a season or 2 with a trailed harvester,has come a long way now lifting with 7850i johndeere

Yes indeed it is roy, thats Annetts

That ground they were lifting belongs to Heenans Barbican farm, they have it taken, its right beside the barbican farm/entrance to tollymore forest park.

was cut down and spread out on wendesday, and lifted this afternoon.

that used to be davy heenans ground before he died knocking up 2 years it must be.

very nice man davy heenan... bought manys a dairy cow off him ;)

which annetts is it noel???