Grassland 2009

Jez

well done chap , great pics , looks like a good day was had , i haven't been since 06 , & massey had a huge presence there from highwood tractors with some of their own balers & the kverneland/tarrup group, think the most impressive outfits there have to be the claas & krone fleets .

Who sells the most mowers in England?

Are John deere big in grassland kit in the UK,I'd say for New Zealand they don't have much market shear at all.

Well Ol in Ireland they are Market leaders an in the uk claas have about 60% share and the rest split.

Not sure about NZ to be honest mate.

Tellarian, your repeating yourself 

Think the server having an off day - broke off while uploading then zilch...

Hence repeat.

Skid unit is a Lite Trac,

240hp Cummins, Dana six speed pershits, air bag suspension self levelling.

Designed for hi cap sprayers - 4000 - 7000 litres, lime spreaders, muck spreader.

hard to get good pics as in a narrow stand and it filled it.

http://www.farmersguardian.com/story.asp?storycode=23907

i saw that round house display at the irish ploughing championships its under 1/32 scale i would say  but a very clever way of handling cattle still have a dvd guide on it somewhere they build the roof then they raise that and begin putting up all the other steel work for supporting it etc

Great photos. Good to see lots of yellow tractors showing their colours in a time which many UK companies have found hard. The very first photo milo posted, it could even be my mate driving it on the Krone mowers. Some good gear there, nice photo of the Deere forager with tractor and trailer turning on the headland and of the two Krones loading at the same time. Good also to see the slurry gear there, a big emphasis on this isn't too far away.

Have to say though, when you see the colour of that grass you know the any cattle fed that one day are going to sh1t for a week!  :D :D :D :D :D