Moira Farm & Construction model display show 30 & 31st Oct 09

noel

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully get a date that will suit most if not all of you s for the next show. need more help with car parking as it was tight on friday night. hopefully get a few people of the forum from the main land so safe up boys and girls and get those flights booked.g and m will tell you s what the people and the interest is like over.

I'll do a little test one night in the week and see how many Siku sized tractor boxes I can get in a suitcase ;) Probally get 6-8 McHale 550's in me holdhall with a pair of boxers a pair of socks and a stick of deodorant ;D ;D

I just want to APOLOGISE to everyone for pulling out of the Moira show on such short notice! i'm not going into details but it was on medical grounds!

Hopefully if there is a show in May i will more that make up for my absence from this show, i also want to congratulate everyone on the huge success of the show! well done!!!

Here I finally have some pictures of my display at the recent Moira show! Everything on the display forms part of my own collection except for certain items such as any of the trailers made by Martin Thompson (Martin's Agri-trailers), the site hut and the two JCB 3CX's! The yellow cabbed JCB 3CX belongs to a Martin Bolger who was on the Irish television programme 'Nationwide' with his model collection not so long ago and the black cabbed JCB 3CX, the site hut and all the silage trailers or tri-axle Herron belong to another good friend of mine who is not on the Forum due to a major lack of internet access where he lives out in the sticks!!! :)  Enjoy the pictures and I'm sorry they are not of great quality as I took them on my phone!! :(  ............Oh and at the show I did actually purchase a 14 ton Herron silage trailer second-hand off Brian (bd contracts!). So thankyou Brian mate!!

post-1336-132639194943_thumb.jpg

post-1336-132639195001_thumb.jpg