Royal Cornwall Show- 4th, 5th and 6th June 2009

Massey Boy

sounds good, she wants to wander of for a bit looking at flower stuff, visit the work stand ect, so will be wandering round for a while

You are right - may not be easy to organise. I am looking forward to going for three days - we have got membership this year so it will not be rush,rush,rush.  I never get enough time to look at the flowers etc, so hopefully this year I will. Which is the 'work stand' for your partner?

You are right - may not be easy to organise. I am looking forward to going for three days - we have got membership this year so it will not be rush,rush,rush.  I never get enough time to look at the flowers etc, so hopefully this year I will. Which is the 'work stand' for your partner?

cornwall councils, libarys bit, shes got to show her face as the mid cornwall area manager now, hed to before, but now shes higher up the scale it seems to matter more to them

newquays one of sues, only just got it as central but its handy for summer parking afterall ::) ::)

shes currently running the truo refurb as thats one of hers, nice little 1.4 million budget to play with, rather her than me

Well that was my second job in Cornwall for CAB - in Truro same building as the library! Maybe Sue and I have met before! I'm at Redruth CAB now which is no where near the library!

Crikey...............never knew Fendt were putting these damn ugly mascots on the front of their  tractors now,  :o........ I hope its an optional extra  ;)

Yes luckily it is an option - you can either have a bee or a wasp! The one in the picture is a bee in a farm toys forum top - cool, I think I would go for it!