woolpit steam rally 30&31 may

simong

it the woolpit steam rally this weekend,its situalated just off the A14 between bury st edmumds and stowmarket.opens at 10am till 5pm

admission is £5.00 adults, £4.00 oap,£2.00 child

there will tractors,steam engines,fairground, and a sanderson tractor get together,and all the usasual stalls

have I missed the topic on yor new ride Mr Simong..  :o???

yes the pictures are under the tread"tractors driven at work" on page 3 of tractors,under main title of real farm talk as i do not know how to link it

This is a nice little show.  I say little but there are plenty of vintage tractors to see and a good number of traction engines and the like.  The steam powered fun fair was a favourite of my kids last time so no doubt I will be digging deep again!!!  From memory there was someone selling farm toys etc. too, though it is a couple of years since I last went.