Massey Boys Collection

Massey Boy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are gettin a fair collection together now too eh Cerin, good to see....oh and shhhh I`ve tipped a mucky  as well  :P  (for real!!!)  mess looked similar too ;D

my repair bill would be bigger than yours though

cheers for sharing

nice line up ;)

cheers mate

disappointed  :D :D

Sorry Murray sorry :D

you are gettin a fair collection together now too eh Cerin, good to see....oh and shhhh I`ve tipped a mucky  as well  :P  (for real!!!)  mess looked similar too ;D

my repair bill would be bigger than yours though

cheers for sharing

Thanks Jake

ooo that dose sound expensive and messy :D

nice line up cerin  8) 8)

Cheers Rich

no worries Cerin, maybe you have been back on the drink when you lined them up  :P:D

umm i dont think i was  ::):D but i was tidying my room and thats enough to make any one crazy  :D;D

Dont know why i didnt reply in this topic from youCerin :-[

Nice colection mate ;)

Thanks Johny

Wellyou have now and thats what counts  :)

:D :D will massey boys mum not let you in the loft then or will she be watching eastenders and see you crashing through the roof  :-\ :D

Nope it would be more of she wouldnt hear it from all the swearing and cursing from me as i bang my head  :D

that is filth.. I cannot believe what I am seeing.. Crazy Kev.. how could you young lady  >:(

The report to moderator button is now glowing red hot  :o :o We've had emails from Lady Vicars, The Archbishop of whatnot (can't spell Cantabury) and even the PM himself...

Now go to your room and we'll let you know when you can come down again.. I honestly don't understand some people.. you've had a decent enough upbringing.. alright... he could have improved a little in the hand washing department... but overall he's been a good dad hasn't he ???

that is filth.. I cannot believe what I am seeing.. Crazy Kev.. how could you young lady  >:(

The report to moderator button is now glowing red hot  :o :o We've had emails from Lady Vicars, The Archbishop of whatnot (can't spell Cantabury) and even the PM himself...

Now go to your room and we'll let you know when you can come down again.. I honestly don't understand some people.. you've had a decent enough upbringing.. alright... he could have improved a little in the hand washing department... but overall he's been a good dad hasn't he ???

Yeh Of course his been an amazing dad, just a little slow at working out his daughter is playing a hilarious prank on him  ;) but I guess it gets worse  with old age  :-*

xxx

• 4 years later...

After nearly 4 years i thought it might be time to update this topic  ;D

I dont buy as much as i used too but ive got nearly 100 1/32 tractors now!

Im thinking the route my collection will take is im hopeing to replicate a real fleet in 1/32 but im not sure what one yet.

Sorry the pictures arnt the best they were taken on my phone :)

DSC_1739.jpg

DSC_1740.jpg

DSC_1741.jpg

DSC_1742.jpg

DSC_1744.jpg

DSC_1745.jpg

Archived