Massey Boys Collection

Massey Boy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking collection you've got growing there Cerin, some very nice items there. Couldn't help but notice the older Siku MF 284 tractors you have, remind me of my younger carpet farming days. The 2wd version was the first Siku tractor I had bought for me, it came with a link box filled with milk churns. My Grandma then bought me a 4wd version with a loader and bucket for Christmas one year. Hope to find examples of both again to add back into my collection at some point.

Cracking collection you've got growing there Cerin, some very nice items there. Couldn't help but notice the older Siku MF 284 tractors you have, remind me of my younger carpet farming days. The 2wd version was the first Siku tractor I had bought for me, it came with a link box filled with milk churns. My Grandma then bought me a 4wd version with a loader and bucket for Christmas one year. Hope to find examples of both again to add back into my collection at some point.

Thanks David

Yeah the 284s our nice tractor got mine last year still want a nice 2wd one too ;)

nice fleet there cerin mate, few to many of them green things :D :D  :Dbut we can let that slip

so whats your fav then??

Thanks Sean :)

Sorry the green are always going cheap at car boot sales  :D  ::)

My favorite model at the moment is proberly the UH 8690 ;)

nice collection cerin , where did you get that 5820 and loader ?

Thanks Rich

I got it off ebay off top tractor its a limited edition can rember what its called somthing like lmf white box with blue diamands on it the numbers a 5720i think ;)

nice fleet you have cerin , although the massey's do look the better of them all  :)

just a word of advice mate , take the tractors off the window sill, the sunlight will make the colours fade on the plastic parts  at worse if the sun gets too hot through the glass the plastic parts will either warp or melt  :o

to my error this i have experience from , two britains sheds & 4 tractor cabs were ruined from window line ups  :(

Great collection Cerin... a lot of dusting to do there hey buddy  :o:D :D

Thanks Marky mum can have that job ;)

nice fleet you have cerin , although the massey's do look the better of them all  :)

just a word of advice mate , take the tractors off the window sill, the sunlight will make the colours fade on the plastic parts  at worse if the sun gets too hot through the glass the plastic parts will either warp or melt  :o

to my error this i have experience from , two britains sheds & 4 tractor cabs were ruined from window line ups  :(

Thanks Marcus

Totaly forgot that could happen will move them cheers  ;):)

• 1 month later...

Lovely collection, like the converted models ;)

Thanks Matty

Yeah they are nice  ;D

Im sure i posted on this thred but obilously not.

Cant belive i missed it.

Great collection you have there mate, really is, see lots of deeres too :D;)

Whats the 2nd one in from the right ?

I though the same Adam

Thanks yeah plenty of deeres  ;D:D

Its a PDC 6830 ;)

• 2 weeks later...

nice pictures Cerin, i have a feeling that massey on the carrier might be roaring the black fumes out of her  :D :D, is that the brushwood dung in the spreader?

Cheers Murray

I did think that aswell my my uncel has an 8360 on a 425 carrier :)

Yeah sure is brush wood ;)

WOW... what a team... and tell mum... no use crying over spilt muck  :D :D

You need 4 more spud boxes.. I reckon Uncle Marky should find you some  ;):-*

Cheers Marky

And sure will do :D :D :D

Sounds like a plan, thanks very much ;D:)

yeah boys up here have a jd 7810 on one shes putting out 270 at the shaft  ::):D she is hauling it no worries seen her to her knees aswell tho

looks well must buy a few bags got the silage its good enough  :D;)

yeah boys up here have a jd 7810 on one shes putting out 270 at the shaft  ::):D she is hauling it no worries seen her to her knees aswell tho

looks well must buy a few bags got the silage its good enough  :D;)

Yeah havnt got anything else i can put on it  :D

Yeah i like i want some of there silage and dung too  ;D

Archived