Fendt 936

Fendt Fahrer

I for one would like to see a Fendt 936 with UH quality. I would buy a pile of them.

I have been very critical of the Siku version before and I still dont like it any better. Many of the key feature like the new front axle cab lighthing and cab suspension are not represented. Plus siku still make their pathetic front 3pt hitches.

• 5 weeks later...

whell... I think a Fendt 936 moddel by UH would be great... that big white thing on the cab of the siku moddel to stear looks awfull... about the fact agco vs fendt... I think that the big acgo logo on the stearing wheel looks not that great on the 2 new fendt moddels... it makes it a different tractor, it's not really a fendt anymore... the only fullblood tractor on the market is john deere...

Not sure if John Deere is strictly speaking, a full blood though. Yes the brand name is that of the company and wholly owned by the Deere Corporation but... The only people John Deere have to thank for their ingenuity, technology and market presence in the EU etc are the Germans. In the same way Fendt and Claas are leaders in their fields, John Deere can join them only thanks to German designers. The nation lay the standards for all the others to follow hence why AGCO bought Fendt and why Deere literally rebuilt all their US factories to the same standard as their German counterparts. So all though full blood in namesake, Deere are very much more a European company than an American nowadays.

Not sure if John Deere is strictly speaking, a full blood though. Yes the brand name is that of the company and wholly owned by the Deere Corporation but... The only people John Deere have to thank for their ingenuity, technology and market presence in the EU etc are the Germans. In the same way Fendt and Claas are leaders in their fields, John Deere can join them only thanks to German designers. The nation lay the standards for all the others to follow hence why AGCO bought Fendt and why Deere literally rebuilt all their US factories to the same standard as their German counterparts. So all though full blood in namesake, Deere are very much more a European company than an American nowadays.

I would call full blood more like its only one tractor company making them, not like weather or not what country is designing or building them, deere is not eu or american, more global, but they still are working within their own, not asking other tractor companies for designs, cause deere are simply the best!!!!!!!!

More of a point of where the big American giant owe there good fortune really. Strictly speaking they are not a out and out US company anymore. Like Landrover to the UK, without that backstabbing deal by BMW the name Landrover would be in the mud in more ways than one!! Shame to say it I know. . . .. .. thinks back to the 86in series 1  :-*:-* :-*  Like I said and as you also wrote, Deere are the only major company true to their name just not necessarily their roots.

In response to small claas about the MF engines they use the same engine company to valtras, Sisu is a seperate comany to valtra but yes they do share engine componoents but they do run different there are a few changes etc and i think MF use the larger ones and valtra use smaller 6 and 7 litre engines, MF have used sisu engines since the alte 90's on the MF 8000 series on the 8160-8180 i think long before agco bought sisu and valtra i think so its always been like that sisu were really mainly used on the 8200 series from the 8250-8280 (8240 having a 6.6l perkins) and now in the 64's etc from the 6485 and 7485 upwards

Hope that helps in anyway possible

• 2 weeks later...

back a few years now i jumped into a big valmet at the time & found myself sitting in an MF 3000 series cab. the 3680 & 3690 used sisu engines for their big masseys & cheaper than designing  a big tractor for themselves valmet took the two big 36's & changed the bodystyling completely  :)