MY BRITAINS COLLECTION

PDC

This morning I have been up the loft going through boxes of models when I came across my big box marked 'old Britains stuff' I thought I would look through them and make a list so I can look out for any I haven't got ::) If you can spot any I need feel free to let me know ;) ;)

post-96-132639122175_thumb.jpg

post-96-132639122183_thumb.jpg

Ahh ::) I should have said my collection is based on the models I had when I was a child ;) I was born in 1973 and the first Britains tractor I had was a Ford 6600, so I have no interest in getting Major's, 135's etc ???

Looking at my implements I need to get a transplanter, a Krone bale wagon and yellow New Holland baler ;)

I have since found my MF 760 combine, Vaderstadt rolls and Cooper discs :D

My baler is a 376 Mark ;)

Yes I do need a Lely snipe mate I remember having one when I was a kid ;)

My Dad reminded me the other day that when I was a kid he joined three transplanters together and took the women off and used it as a 6 row beet drill :D :D :D

wow .......... if only i found something like that in my attic  :o :o

Mate i've got loads of stuff up there ;) one day I hope to have a house big enough so I can have a room to display them all in ;) ;)

What year did the plough come out ??? I don't remember having one when I was a kid ::)

I thought it was the early 80's, can remember seeing it in a catalogue with most of your other items there

nice collection paul, your missing a fair bit, but i guess what you have is what you wanted when young , a bit like me, think i have 2 boxes of tractors alone now ,all older stuff, both boxes are 1.5ft x 2.5ft there abouts, and are full, still dont have all the older tractors even then, have 4 boxes of implements the same size, but i think i have all the implements now :D :D

nice collection paul, your missing a fair bit, but i guess what you have is what you wanted when young , a bit like me, think i have 2 boxes of tractors alone now ,all older stuff, both boxes are 1.5ft x 2.5ft there abouts, and are full, still dont have all the older tractors even then, have 4 boxes of implements the same size, but i think i have all the implements now :D :D

I know off a few bits i'm after now after searching on ebay ::)

I have lots in my watch list over the next few day's :D

better not be any volvo 805's or brown fiats mind mate, i am watching them :D :D :D

No it's implements i'm after mate ;) wouldn't mind a Deutz on orange whhels though I know I had one when I was a kid ::) ::)

Were you only allowed to play with them on high days and holidays and only under adult supervision?  ;)

Nice to see them all with their own cabs and exhausts.

This is not the stuff I actually had when I was a kid :-[:-[ :-[

I bought all this stuff a few years ago off ebay before things made silly money ::) infact I think almost half of the collection I bought about 8 years ago Buy It Now £50 :o :o ;D ;D

really, dam your lucky, belive it or not, about half of mu old stuff is my old toys, never kept the boxes, but i did look after them thats for sure,

I looked after mine but my brother is 7 years younger than me and I think when they were handed down to him he cut them in half with an axe and buried them in the garden :( :( :( :(

I looked after mine but my brother is 7 years younger than me and I think when they were handed down to him he cut them in half with an axe and buried them in the garden :( :( :( :(

seems to have taken after his bigger brother then?? all be it you waited till you were older

apparently i may be about to recive a big box of stuff from my nephew to, he had a bigish collection and wants rid of them, all were mint as he rarely played with them