The Adventures of Marky and HATTIE the MF5480 - born 18th July 2009

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always up to something aren't you Marky, making good use of the new low loader there too by the looks of things  :)

You know me Mart... ducking and diving... wheeling and dealing.... a little bit Oooo... a little bit Arrrrrr... a bit Weeeeeeeee :):D :D

Isn't it about time you got her swapped in for that 6480 now?  ;D

you what  :of  ... 7480 please  ;D:D :D  .. I wish

Well i had a visit to Marks company on Saturday when i were over in England!

So here are some photo´s i took while we (Sandra and i) had a drive whit Hattie and Mavis

Shal post the picture´s whit Mavis in it at the Mavis topic!

8) Thanks Mate for let us drive these beauty´s!

First up me and Mark showing posing for my car and the 2 beauty´s!

spalding2011006.jpg

Then me posing inside of the cab 8)

spalding2011005.jpg

Then my Grilfriend Sandra look at her enyoing the tractor! :-*

spalding2011007.jpg

spalding2011008.jpg

Hattie and my car :-*

spalding2011015.jpg

spalding2011016e.jpg

More photo´s to come in the Mavis Topic

We had a great time visiting you Mark Thanks again (can´t say that enough!) ;)

Yeah she did mate she told me that she enjoyed our visit to you and she certanly enjoyed driving youre 2 baby's!

She said i where never borred when you 2 guy's talked about the collection and the brochure collection! ;)

She saw the saw the 240 QD that Martin Reeve had made in 1:16 and she said inmediatly look that is Mavis! i want it i want it ;D

mark what have you done  :of  fancy leading johny & sandra astray , looks like blatent encouragement for them to cheat on sandy  :(

johny , sandra , better stop smiling when you get home else sandy's going to know you both been up to no good ! ;D ;D

Well MJB i have took Sandy today for a nice drive so she whas verry happy to go out on a beautyful day like this!

Had to get the trailer for behind the car and i took Sandy for it just to enjoy the wheater!

Tomorow i am going to my friend whit the 188 4wd´s!

And Sandy dousnt mind when i drive one of her sisters! as long is has MF on it she wasnt that happy when i drove the Case CVX! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I should apologise for not having much 'FTF time' recently.. Now the sun has finally come out I've been rushed off my feet with orders for soil and aggregates.... bust busy busy... Although I can't knock the money... it's been a little difficult to juggle this and my real day job as well... I think I'm at a point now where I need to employ a full time tractor driver in the summer months  :'(

3f2a7ec7.jpg

For the record, Hattie is now on about 1460 operating hours  :of

• 2 weeks later...

Another load of Plastics away today.. 60 bales loaded from down the farm... first time I'd used the bale squeeze to load that way round (usually load a walking floor) and it went like a dream... whole thing loaded in about 50 minutes - which is a record for us.. and not one split or spilt bale in sight either  :) 

e0f028ae.jpg

We've got a good load of cardboard to go as well now.. that will be next week I suspect

The squeeze lives in the container which makes it handy to just pick up and go with...

ac79d4e0.jpg

The loader will pick up 3 bales of cardboard.. but 3 bales of woven sack proves too much for the old girl... so we have to put one on... then the two on top due to the size of the gripper plates on the squeeze..

e69e8da7.jpg